With Denver’s growing tech industry, low unemployment, and easy access to outdoor recreation, it’s no wonder the Mile High City is so appealing for young professionals. So where are the hottest
Decluttering Essential For Successful Sales
- Do I have something like this that fills the same purpose?
- If this is a duplicate, which one is in the best condition, is of the best quality and will last the longest?
- Does this item need repairs?
- Does this item save me money or fulfill some essential need?
- Why does this object live in my house and is this the best place for it?
If you’re tackling the kitchen first, keep these tips in mind.Kitchen:
- Eliminate rarely-used gadgets that only serve one purpose
- Haul the food and spices out of your cabinets and toss anything that’s expired, contaminated or moldy.
- Toss out any excess food storage containers.
- Once you start putting things back, keep only the toaster, coffeemaker and maybe a couple of canisters on the counter.
Potential buyers don’t care to see your hairbrush, toothbrush or razor in what could possibly end up being their bathroom.If your home is on the market, think of your bathroom as a hotel bathroom – shrink your supplies and stash your everyday items out of sight when you’re showing your home
Ray and Carla have been working as a team since 1995. Carla’s extensive knowledge of the Denver area real estate market not only includes over 35 years as a Real Estate Broker Associate but also in....
Latest Blog Posts
It’s true that the number of available single family homes and condos increased in May, the jump in numbers just can’t seem to satisfy the demand for affordable housing in the Mile High City.A
House hunters in Denver know all too well the woes of high home prices and low inventory. Even with a slight uptick in inventory, it’s still tough out there for buyers. One option buyers might